DANGUILAN, Jose Luis J.Board Member
Dr. Jose Luis J. Danguilan is a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon in Diliman, Quezon City and has an experience of 33 years in this field. Dr. Jose Luis J. Danguilan practices at Lung Center of the Philippines in Diliman, Quezon City. He completed Doctor of Medicine from University Of The Philippines, Manila in 1975.
He is a member of Philippine College of Surgeon. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Reconstructive, Microvascular Surgery, Aortic Surgeries, Aortic Aneurysm, All Types of Vascular Diseases and Vascular trauma etc.
General Thoracic Surgery
Peripheral Vascular Surgery
(1) University of the Philippines (B.S. and M.D.)
(2) Philippine General Hospital (General Surgery, Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery)
(3) Tokyo Women's Medical College, now University (Cardiothoracic Surgery)
(4) Papworth Hospital, Cambridge, U.K. (Cardiothoracic Organ Transplantation)
(5) Dept. of Thoracic Surgery, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine (Endoscopic Surgery/Lung Transplant)
Minimally invasive thoracic surgery
Vascular access surgery
Cardiothoracic organ transplantation
History of surgery
Rm 1110, Lung Center of the Philippines Quezon City Philippines